It's been a while..


It’s been a while since I last updated this blog. Sobrang busy sa work and mejo madaming challenges na dumating last month. I moved in to a new place (I will post my old and new house pictures) with some of my officemates. Feeling ko kse nakakalungkot mag-isa.. I was living alone kase dun sa luma kong pad. So far, so good at first I was really scared because the house is pretty big same with my own room. Hindi kase ako lumaki sa malaking bahay kaya everything was new to me.

Improving na naman ako everyday. I can walk na patay ang ilaw.. hehe.. dati kse hindi talaga..

The most exciting part was nagkaroon na ako ng inspiration. I met someone who makes me smile..

A great person who accepted me for who I am. (I’ll share some details how we met soon)

It’s been a while..

No comments: