I still don't know how will I start this blog. After browsing and reading so many blogs since I learned how surf I am not so sure why people would need to write stories about their encounters in life, Why do they need to post pictures and ask other people to read what they created.. It even came to a point that I doubt if all their stories are factual..
And here I am now eating my own pride and started to write my first ever blog..
I realized that maybe some of them are making sense and they want us to learn from it.. or this is one way to vent out how they feel about what is happening.. a medium where they can express what they really feels about something..
I still dont know exactly why I started writing- all I know is I'm sad and this would make my feelings lighter..
And here I am now eating my own pride and started to write my first ever blog..
I realized that maybe some of them are making sense and they want us to learn from it.. or this is one way to vent out how they feel about what is happening.. a medium where they can express what they really feels about something..
I still dont know exactly why I started writing- all I know is I'm sad and this would make my feelings lighter..
No comments:
Post a Comment