My life will not be this colorful without you by my side.. My air to breathe, my water when I'm thirsty, my sunshine who cheers me up... My baby , my love.., my life... What more can i ask for? :)
Thank you for making me complete.. We've been through a lot of test for the past 6 months in this relationship and it think this made us a very strong couple. The kind of bonding we have maybe so unusual to you but I can see all your efforts in making every single second worthwhile one.. I love you baby..
We may part our ways someday but bear in your mind that my love will remain here in my heart.. I'm always around to support you. I'm sorry if I may appear domineering sometimes. I just hope you understand because i only want the best for you.
I may not be a perfect partner for you, but I'm doing my best for you to be proud of me. I'm looking forward to be your partner forever..
Mahal na Mahal kita baby.. - Happy 3rd Monthsary!!!
Created: May 2, 2007 02:03 PM
No comments:
Post a Comment